Welcome to EMWisconsin.com
"Life is good for only two things, discovering mathematics
and teaching mathematics." Simeon-Denis Poisson, 1781 - 1840
This website is designed to support school districts using Everyday Mathematics (CEMSE-UCSMP/McGraw-Hill). To arrange Everyday Math CCSS professional development workshops or consultant-led curriculum projects for your school district, please contact Mary Freytag, Everyday Mathematics Consultant.
- CCSS Teachers: I will be updating files. An "all clear to copy" note will be posted here when the updates are completed and ready for SY 13-14.
- Pre-K Teachers: Your learning targets will be updated this summer to better align with CCSS-M. A note will be posted here when the work is complete.
- K-1 CCSS Teachers: Please see the NEW customized SMP Posters and Teachers' Guide in the SMP folder.
- EM3 Teachers: New Everyday Math assessment resources that have been aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) are now available for each grade level (see View Samples tab). Unit resources include Everyday Math Common Assessments, parent-friendly Indivdual Profiles of Progress, options for formative assessments and data-tracking checklists. A school CCSS basic facts plan, CCSS basic facts common assessments are available too.
- I am available via email if you have any questions, a suggestion, or need to alert me to a problem with a file.
- EM/McGraw Hill Customer Service:
- EM Online Suite Customer Support:
- EM Software Customer Support:
- Wisconsin EM Sales Representatives:
- See link above.