Welcome to EMWisconsin.com
"Life is good for only two things, discovering mathematics
and teaching mathematics." Simeon-Denis Poisson, 1781 - 1840
This website is designed to support US school districts and international schools using Everyday Mathematics (CEMSE-UCSMP/McGraw-Hill). To arrange Everyday Math Common Core professional development workshops or CCSS consultant-led math curriculum projects for your school district, please contact Mary Freytag, Everyday Mathematics Consultant.
- Grade 4 Sticker Update: In Lesson 5.7 students should use PARTIAL PRODUCTS. NOT LATTICE!.
- NEW! Look in the Basic Fact tab for phase 1 of the "practice bin" of resources.
- I am available via email if you have any questions, a suggestion, or need to alert me to a problem with a file.
- EM/McGraw Hill Customer Service:
- EM Online Suite Customer Support:
- EM Software Customer Support:
- Wisconsin EM Sales Representatives:
- See link above.